She Got a New Toy For Christmas, 6 Days Later She Was Dead



girl ate battery copy

The holidays are a time when many children receive new toys and gifts to play with throughout the season. Parents today have to be very careful about what toys a child receives. Some toys today are not appropriate for small children. Others are manufactured irresponsibly in order to save money. Certain toys might even pose serious safety risks to kids that were not immediately detected by the manufacturers or other inspectors. This might have been the cause of the death of a little girl two days after Christmas.



Share with Love to your friends and family by clicking the button below.