Read This Immediately Before Going To A Salon Again (It Might Just Save You From A Stroke!)



Going to hair salon to get your hair done should be relaxing, however, there is one reason why you should be worried, and it’s not the cost. You probably know the chair and the sink where the hairdresser puts your head to wash your hair, and it is very uncomfortable. Sadly, you don’t have to worry about the dicomfort, but about the fact that this position of your head can put you in a risk of getting a Beauty Parlor Stroke.

It is a stroke that is caused by damage to the blood vessels in your neck, as a result of the strain and jerky movements the salon’s shampoo sink creates. One women experienced this kind of stroke. She noticed a sudden weakness in her left arm and left leg about a week after a tip to her hair salon. As another week passed, she was rushed to the hospital with nausea, projectile vomiting, and a head that was hot to the touch. The doctors confirmed that she had suffered a stroke.

18



Share with Love to your friends and family by clicking the button below.