Ditch These Light Bulbs that Cause Migraines and Even Cancer


Sponsored



We all want to save money on our electric bills. This is why we look for ways to do so and one of the offered solutions is through the energy-saving light bulbs.

These bulbs not only help us save money, but they are also kind to the environment. Unfortunately, the US Environmental Protection Agency is warning everyone that these light bulbs are actually toxic.

In case of a bulb breakage, the bulbs that you think can help you save energy release poison gas.

Oftentimes, we don’t care about disposing them that’s why they break when you throw them in the garbage bin. However, what’s more terrifying is when the bulbs break indoors. If this happens, they release 20x more mercury in the air and this can cause several problems, such as:

  • Dizziness
  • Migraines
  • Cluster headaches
  • Seizures
  • Anxiety
  • Inability to focus
  • Fatigue

More importantly, homeowners should know that these energy-efficient light bulbs actually increase your risk of cancer. Experts know this fact and they actually stay away from using these light bulbs. Instead, they choose the old-fashioned bulbs from before, the incandescent bulbs.

If you’re not convinced as to why you should ditch the light bulbs that you are using today, here are more specific reasons why you should switch to incandescent bulbs now:



Share with Love to your friends and family by clicking the button below.


Sponsored